GOLDENDOODLE & IRISH DOODLE & AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG PUPPIES: C & J RANCH BRAND: MARION, KANSAS
Call or Text Cindy
or James @ 316-841-4612
* Purchase price is listed below the picture of each puppy on the GoldenDoodle page of this web site. All sales are final except as "Health Guarantee" applies.
* A $20.00 discount is offered for those paying for their choice of puppy by cash.
* For those picking up or taking delivery in the state of Kansas it is required for us to collect the appropriate Kansas "sales tax".
Other payment options:
1- Purchase may be made by "PayPal" (see PayPal button at bottom of each web page).
2- Purchase may be made by credit card via "Square". This may be done in person or by phone call.
"Personal checks can not be accepted"
* A $250.00 deposit will hold your puppy until 8 weeks of age at which time the balance due is required or the deposit may be forfeited. (deposit is non-refundable after 72 hours after deposit payment is made).
* If paying in-full or if a deposit is made, the balance due must be paid prior to the puppie's 8 weeks of age, and before pick-up, delivery, or shipment of your puppy can be made.
* If your puppy is flying to its new home, the estimated added cost for this will be between $350.00 and $500.00 depending upon destination and carrier used. Exact costs will be provided after we have recieved the information needed to determine the actual costs.
* If the distance is reasonable, you may request our personal deliveryof your puppy- call and we would be glad to discuss this with you.
Please contact us with any further questions you may have.
Included with your new puppy!
1. AKC Reunite Microchip with prepaid lifetime enrollment.
2. "Goldendoodles: Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manual".
(Goldendoodle purchases only)
3. A highly rated Essentials training DVD.
4. A towel/blanket.
5. A collar and leash.
6. A package of the puppy food that your puppy has been eating.
7. A copy of mother's and father's AKC, UKCI, or CKC Registration & Pedigree.
(AKC- Goldendoodles) (CKC- Australian Cattle Dogs)
(UKCI- Irish Setter)
8. The puppy's Life/Health Record- DOB, diet, vaccination/worming
9. A signed copy our "2 Year Health Guarantee".
10. A copy of the puppy's health report by our veterinarian.
11. If your puppy is to be sent by airline, a new airline approved travel crate will be included as part of the shipping costs.
Purchase Terms & Conditions
Important Notice: When deposit or full payment is made, this verifies that buyer has read and understands the "Purchase Terms & Conditions" and the "Health Guarantee" posted on this web site.